Research programme: anti-CRTH2 monoclonal antibody - Amgen/SoseiAlternative Names: Anti-CRTH2 monoclonal antibody research programme - Abgenix/Sosei; SOA 002
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Sosei
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Hypersensitivity; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Abgenix has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 15 Apr 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)