Research programme: heart disease therapies - IncyteAlternative Names: MX 6120
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation
- 03 Mar 2003 Maxia Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Incyte Genomics