Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - BioXell/TaiGenAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - BioXell/TaiGen
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator BioXell SpA; TaiGen Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2010 Development discontinued for Inflammation before 2010
- 20 May 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 02 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Italy (unspecified route)