Osteogenic growth peptide 10-14 LAlternative Names: OGP 10-14 L
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Abiogen Pharma
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myelofibrosis; Stem cell mobilisation
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Stem cell mobilisation in Italy (IV-injection)
- 11 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Myelofibrosis in Italy (IV-injection)
- 06 Oct 2003 Osteogenic growth peptide 10-14 L has received Orphan Drug Status for Myelofibrosis in Italy