SRSC 355Alternative Names: SGX 355
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sirus
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Apr 2003 SynGenix is now called Sirus
- 11 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)