Research programme: granulocyte colony-stimulating factor - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: BBT-015; BBT-018; G-CSF - Bolder BioTechnology; Long-acting G-CSF - Bolder BioTechnology; PEG-G-CSF - Bolder BioTechnology; PEG-granulocyte colony stimulating factor - Bolder BioTechnology
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Neutrophil stimulants; Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neutropenia; Radiation injuries
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2010 Preclinical development in Neutropenia and Radiation injuries is ongoing in USA
- 03 Nov 2010 Bolder BioTechnology receives a Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project (QTDP) grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services for BBT 015 development in Radiation injuries and Neutropenia
- 17 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Radiation injuries in USA (unspecified route)