Research programme: erythropoietin long-acting - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: BBT-009; BBT-021
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Erythropoietins; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2010 Bolder BioTechnology receives a Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services for BBT 021 development in Anaemia
- 17 Sep 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in the USA
- 17 Jan 2005 This programme is still in active development