Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Postoperative pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jan 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Postoperative pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trial completed in Postoperative pain in USA (unspecified route)