SSR 240600Alternative Names: SSR240600; SSR240600C
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Antispasmodics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urinary incontinence in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Overactive bladder in Canada (PO)