Research programme: antipsychotic therapeutics - SpectrumAlternative Names: NEO 376; NEO 392; SPI 376; SPI 392
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals are seeking licensing partners for these agents (http://www.spectrumpharm.com)
- 19 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)