Research programme: obesity therapy - AdipoGenix/Johnson And Johnson
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator AdipoGenix; Johnson & Johnson
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2006 AdipoGenix achieved its third milestone in the collaboration with Johson And Johnson
- 20 Nov 2003 AdipoGenix has completed the initial screening of compounds selected by Johnson & Johnson
- 19 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)