Research programme: antibacterials - Protez PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Antibacterials for slow-growing and biofilm bacteria - Protez Pharmaceuticals; Bacteriocidal potentiators research programme - Protez Pharmaceuticals; Efflux pump inhibitors research programme - Protez Pharmaceuticals; INF 401; INF-271,468; Research programme: bacteriocidal potentiators - Protez Pharmaceuticals; Research programme: efflux pump inhibitors - Protez Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator Protez Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gram-positive infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development - BIO-2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005)
- 02 Mar 2004 Influx has been acquired by, and merged into, Protez Pharmaceuticals