Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Class Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gram-positive-infections in South Korea (Parenteral)
- 17 May 2004 Data presented at the 14th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID-2004) have been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 08 Mar 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section