OPT TL3Alternative Names: OPT-TL3
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2004
At a glance
- Originator Optimer Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)