Research programme: osteoporosis therapy - Genome Therapeutics/AmgenAlternative Names: Osteoporosis therapy research programme - Genome Therapeutics/Amgen
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Oscient Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jan 2003 Early research for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)