SCIO 323Alternative Names: SCIO-323
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 05 May 2003 Scios has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 10 Feb 2003 SCIO 323 is available for licensing (http://www.sciosinc.com)