Research programme: IPL12 series - InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL 12a85ME; IPL12 series research programme - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2005
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 15 Apr 2005 Sanofi-aventis has terminated its licence for the IPL12 series of LSAIDs™
- 27 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis