Latest Information Update: 25 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator ActinoDrug Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (PO)
- 15 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (PO)
- 15 Jan 2003 AD-GL0001 is available for licensing (www.actinodrug.de)