MX 1122Alternative Names: MX-1122
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Maxim Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2006 Maxim Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into EpiCept Corporation
- 24 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)