Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2003 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Affective disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2003 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)