KM 8399Alternative Names: Anti-hIL-5R MoAb
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2008 Kirin Pharma Company has merged with Kyowa Hakko to form Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 26 Jun 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 31 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Japan (Parenteral)