INCB 3284Alternative Names: INCB3284
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insulin resistance; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2005 Incyte and Pfizer have entered into an exclusive worldwide agreement for the development, manufacture and marketing of INCB 3284 and other CCR2 antagonists
- 08 Aug 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Insulin resistance in USA (PO)
- 04 May 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)