Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy/Prader-Willi syndrome - PhytopharmAlternative Names: P64; PYM60004 series
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prader-Willi syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prader-Willi syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Oct 2003 Phytopharm is evaluating active molecules for P 64
- 17 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)