Research programme: NHE inhibitors - MedicureAlternative Names: NHE inhibitors research programme - Medicure
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medicure
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 10 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)