BIO 130Alternative Names: BIO-130
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- Class Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebrovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Imaging of Cerebrovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials for Imaging of Cerebrovascular disorders (unspecified route)