At a glance
- Originator Cellgate
- Class Antifungals; Azoles; Chlorobenzenes; Piperazines; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Onychomycosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Onychomycosis in USA (Topical)
- 21 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Onychomycosis in USA (Topical)