At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Antidiarrhoeals
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diarrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diarrhoea in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jan 2003 Data presented at the 32nd annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SFN) has been added to the Digestive System Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 22 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Diarrhoea in USA (unspecified route)