Research programme: nicotinic receptor agonists - University of MinnesotaAlternative Names: Chromaperidine; Chromaproline
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Minnesota
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)