Research programme: riburamycins - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: Fluorinated riburamycins research programme - sanofi-aventis; MraY inhibitors research programme - sanofi-aventis; Riburamycins research programme - sanofi-aventis; RU 75411
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form sanofi-aventis
- 22 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in France (unspecified route)