ORM 10921Alternative Names: ORM-10921
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Juvantia Pharma (CEASED); Orion
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2c adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in Finland (unspecified route)
- 10 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Finland (unspecified route)
- 15 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Finland (unspecified route)