Research programme: TNF-alpha inhibitors - TheracosAlternative Names: CLX-090717; THR-090717
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Developer Theracos
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in USA (PO)
- 21 Oct 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in inflammation presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP-2009) .