Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)