Research programme: oncolytic virus therapies - Wellstat BiologicsAlternative Names: PV 327; PV 674; PV 839
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wellstat Biologics Corporation
- Class Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA (IV)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Leukaemia in USA (IV)
- 30 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)