Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/Abbott LaboratoriesAlternative Names: Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Medarex/Abbott Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)