TRX 2Alternative Names: TolerMab Anti-CD8 monoclonal antibody; TRX2 antibody - TolerRx
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator TolerRx
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD8 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Leukaemia; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)