PL 34231Alternative Names: LA-12; PLD-147
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2004 Phase Ib trial in Solid tumours in Czech Republic (PO)
- 16 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Czech Republic (PO)
- 05 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Czech Republic (PO)