Anthrax and plague vaccine-oral - AVANT
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator AVANT Immunotherapeutics
- Developer DynPort Vaccine Company LLC
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anthrax; Yersinia infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Yersinia infections in USA (PO)
- 03 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anthrax in USA (PO)
- 23 Aug 2004 DynPort Vaccine Company LLC has been acquired by Computer Sciences Corporation