Anti-HIV immunotoxin - IVAXAlternative Names: 3B3
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Corporation; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2006 IVAX Corporation has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 12 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)