Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Applied Molecular Evolution
- Class Cholinesterases
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Feb 2004 Applied Molecular Evolution was acquired by Eli Lilly
- 12 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)