APT 3111Alternative Names: APT 2392; CD59-Prodaptin
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action CD59 antigen agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2004 Adprotech has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2003 APT 3111 has received orphan drug status for paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria in United Kingdom