Research programme: chemokine antagonists - IcogenexAlternative Names: Chemokine antagonists research programme - Icogenex
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Icogenex Corporation
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2004 Icogen Corporation is now called Icogenex Corporation
- 13 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)