Nasal vaccines - Eurocine/OptiNose/Orexo
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Eurocine; OptiNose AS; Orexo
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Diphtheria; Influenza virus infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in Sweden (Intranasal)
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Sweden (Intranasal)
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in Sweden (Intranasal)