MLN 608Alternative Names: MLN608
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 inhibitors; Platelet-derived growth factor receptor antagonists; Proto oncogene protein c-kit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)