Research programme: atherosclerosis therapeutics - Genfit/Kowa
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genfit; Kowa
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in France (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in Japan (unspecified route)