F 200Alternative Names: EOS 200-F; Eos 200F; F-200; Ocular neovascularisation therapies - Protein Design Labs
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2005
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Fab fragments
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha 5 beta 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 12 Oct 2004 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Eye Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 23 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the pharmacodynamics section