Research programme: IPL99 series - InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL99 series research programme - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2004 This programme is still in active development - 2nd Annual BioPartnering North America conference (BPN-2004)
- 27 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2003 The IPL99 programme is available for partnering (http://www.inflazyme.com)