Research programme: phosphodiesterase inhibitors - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2003 Inflazyme's PDE inhibitors programme is available for partnering (http://www.inflazyme.com)