Research programme: HIV-1-Tat derived peptides - Ark TherapeuticsAlternative Names: HIV-1-Tat derived peptides research programme - Ark Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Ark Therapeutics
- Developer Ark Therapeutics; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Human immunodeficiency virus tat gene product inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2003 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)