Research programme: diabetes therapy - KyorinAlternative Names: Diabetes therapy research programme - Kyorin
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Scotland (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Scotland (unspecified route)