Research programme: Candida monoclonal antibodies - InhibitexAlternative Names: Candida monoclonal antibodies - Inhibitex
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Inhibitex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Candidiasis in USA (Parenteral)
- 21 Aug 2007 This research programme is available for licensing (http://www.inhibitex.com)
- 21 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing